Reversable Green Locomotive

This submod of Yuoki Railways adds a version the tender of the green locomotive that is a locomotive itself. That way, the green locomotive with its tender gets the pathing ability of a twoheaded train.

Content
6 years ago
Trains

g shit mod

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

thanks man now I have 20 new trojans on my laptop, also bitcoins are probably being mined in the background, gotta check that out. got scammed wtf

6 years ago

yer a lying cunt, mate. i'll hook you in the gabber, ya fudgepacking dingus.

6 years ago

admins help mme pls this mod "author" told me to transfer 20$ to him to unlock premium mod support because I didnt manage to make it run. After he received his money he blocked me on all platforms and didnt answer me anymore.
The dev took my money and ran!

6 years ago

bitbased chill out, Cassi is a close friend of mine, its his way of showing apprication. he's a bit... special.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

autism lol

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cunt

In Britain, New Zealand, and Australia, it can also be used as a neutral or, when used with a positive qualifier (good, funny, clever, etc.), positive way of referring to a person.

6 years ago

see sucker, I am good, funny and clever. That means I am already 3x times better than you.
deleted, kid.

6 years ago

In any case, factorio mods are sandboxed, so unless you run an exe in the zip file, you don't generally have to worry about any kind of hacks :-p

6 years ago

Yea man it was just a prank, thanks for the info actually. have a nice day

New response