Research queue

Allows players to queue research, view research by required science packs, and automatically queue prerequisites for desired tech. Special thanks to Chrisgbk for 0.16 update.

Utilities
5 years ago
0.13 - 0.16

b Fails to work when alien artifacts are restored

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I currently play with Bob's mods. When turning alien artifacts back on, the mod will display an error trying to find the old icon in the base game.

http://puu.sh/w27g8/adb7229d1d.png

In bob's enemies, the icon is located here:

name = "alien-artifact",
icon = "bobenemies/graphics/icons/alien-artifact.png",

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

got the same problem D: hope some1 will make a fix for it

6 years ago

I made a fixed version of this mod, get it as attachment in this forum post.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

i have the same issue but it doesn't seem to be a bob's conflict. the issue only happens for me when using seablock and it's dependencies. to the author, i absolutely love your mod. please fix this.

edit: i also notified the author of angel's mods because the message i get shows angel's petrochem or angels bio as the culprit. with all other mods activated (well over 100) removing RQ solves the issue.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I made a fixed version of this mod, get it as attachment in this forum post.

thank you for the fix. it clears the issue with alien artifacts but now this mod causes a conflict with dark matter replicators. something about icon size. any ideas?

edit: easy fix for dark matter replicators. edit each icon to 64x64 manually using something like gimp/photoshop.

New response