Energy Replicators

This mod will try to make every item/fluid in the game replicable. This includes all items from mods. The time needed to replicate an item is based on the sum of its ingredients replication time. Per default the resource generation is enabled, but you can turn it off in the config

Content
7 years ago
Manufacturing

i Require item to be able to run

7 years ago

Require these be powered by the alien artifacts. This would go hand in hand with the "Alien-Fuel" mod. That way, one cannot sit back and simply work up to replicating items with ease.

7 years ago

In an earlier version their was a liquid which was needed to replicate stuff. As I updated the mod I deleted everything which wasnt really needed. At the moment i dont want to reimplement it. Maybe later :)
If you dont want it to be too easy then play around with the config options.
replcator_base_power = 1
replcator_power_factor = 3.5
This will make the later tiers highly inefficient: Tier 5 has (3.5/2)^-5=6.1% efficiency of the tier 1 replicator.
I thought about an option to change how th recipes proportions a distributed to the replication tiers. At the moment its 1:1:1:1:1
Then yo could change it to 1:2:3:4:5 this would make it harder to replicate more complicated stuff.

New response