Energy Replicators

This mod will try to make every item/fluid in the game replicable. This includes all items from mods. The time needed to replicate an item is based on the sum of its ingredients replication time. Per default the resource generation is enabled, but you can turn it off in the config

Content
7 years ago
Manufacturing

b Another loading error

7 years ago

The error: replicators/data-final-fixes.lua:99: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

I curated my modlist down to the smallest number of mods that would still give the error. It appears to be an error with the combination of both Bob's Plates and Marathon being used at the same time. Running either plates or marathon separately does not produce the error and the other mods listed for for dependency purposes.

Base
Bobconfig
Boblibrary
Replicators
Bobores
Bobplates
Marathon

7 years ago

Thanks for the report and for selecting the mods.
Should work with 1.1.7 but if you using boxing 2 you may notice that some boxes will be replicable. This is due to recipe changes from marathon. This can also change some of the replication values of other items but its probably not too bad.

7 years ago

I can confirm after downloading the update the combination of mods above plus a whole lot more load correctly. I do not use boxing 2, but I'll take a look and continue bug hunting...I mean coding bugs, not biters.

7 years ago

I'm fine with both :P

Marathon changes the recipe for bobs gas canisters:
https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=37723
I'm not sure if this happens to everyone who uses marathon with bobs but you should be aware of this problem
(This has the similar effect on the energy replicators mod like the problem with boxing 2)

New response