Energy Replicators

This mod will try to make every item/fluid in the game replicable. This includes all items from mods. The time needed to replicate an item is based on the sum of its ingredients replication time. Per default the resource generation is enabled, but you can turn it off in the config

Content
7 years ago
Manufacturing

i blacklist & better organized way

7 years ago
  1. ---Black list--
    Wonder if it is possible have blacklist for items that person can enter in file for what they does not want to be replicated. You know file that person can name item in that then would be add to blacklist.
  2. ---better organized way---
    I was thinking the item's ingredients(there replicator version) be require to have been research for the item to be able to research the item for replication
    Example
    To Research "replication: wood" you would need to have research its ingredient "replication: raw wood"
7 years ago

Te black list is easy. I already using one, just have to relocate it to the config file.

1. Shouldnt be too much work. But this would force players to do even more researches which slows down the progression. If I add it, it will have an config option
7 years ago

Reason want 2 because tech tree view look very messy to me, so hope that it help make less mess in tech tree view

New response