Recursive Blueprints+

by FoxLBA

Automate blueprints to build a self-expanding factory. Fork of Recursive Blueprints with new small features: navigation through nested blueprint books, deployer logging and scanner upgrade.

Content
10 months ago
Blueprints

g Modded Planner Types

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I've been trying this, but I might be going about it wrong. Is it possible to support modded planners (selection-tool prototype) like tree feller?

2 years ago

Apparently it is not possible directly.
I see 2 options: the mod provides an API to its function, or I copy the desired function into my mod.

2 years ago

That's unfortunate, there's a lot of useful alternative planners provided by mods. The interface certainly sounds like the cleaner approach.

2 years ago

I thought about this idea a bit.
Firstly, the selection tools cannot be placed in a book. Because of this, I will have to make a separate command for each tool. (not difficult, but I'll have to do it by request)
Secondly, some tools, frankly speaking, are cheating. Therefore, the functions will be disabled without the appropriate mods installed.

2 years ago

That's fair - I wouldn't expect surprise "features" without the relevant mods installed. To be honest, it seems like a big thing to take on but if you're interested more power to you.

New response