RealVictorPRM's Subterranean

Adds a few tiers of underground belt/pipe that can go much farther than standard underground belts/pipes, and charges the player a number of belts/pipes based on the distance between the entrance and exit belt/pipe. When used with Bob's Logistics, it will apply these same effects to it's underground belts and specific pipes.

5 years ago
0.16 - 0.17

g Updated to 0.18, supports bobs and FactorioExtended-Plus

4 years ago

Hi,

you could have made a PR to the github repository. I would have happily merged it and updated the mod here.

4 years ago

That's what you could have done when you tried taking my mod.

4 years ago

First thing, I didn't try taking your mod. To be honest, this is really offensive to state.

I took over the mod from Bilka who back then updated the mod to 0.16 first. Back then I didn't knew that you owned the mod and that it still was maintained etc.

Besides, your Bitbucket link isn't working anymore so from what I see right now that wouldn't have worked out too.

Overall I think we both screwed up here.

4 years ago

You can be as serious as you want, but I really don't care about clout. I just want something out there that people can download and have it work alongside other mods. Right now I'm playing with subterrain, and with FactorioExtendedPlus, and I'm happy they both work together.

4 years ago

Great then there's nothing else to say here

This thread has been locked.