RE:Storage Energistics

by Pouka

This mod makes it possible to transit objects via the logistics network, against energy.

Content
1 year, 11 months ago
Logistics

i Move techs based on usability?

2 years ago

Given that the Storage Network tech gives items needing Petroleum Gas, and Batteries, should the tech not be locked behind Battery tech?

Given that Storage Logistics tech unlocks items that require Requestor and Passive Provider Chests, would it not make sense that this tech require either Construction Robotics or Logistic Robotics (for the Passive Provider) or Logistic System (for the Requestor Chest) techs?

Given that Storage Network Capacity tech gives items that use Battery, as well as an item obliquely mentioned above that uses Petroleum Gas, should this tech not require Battery tech?

Quite honestly, given the purpose of this system entirely, I’d suggest just putting them all behind Logistics System tech, with costs commensurate with that location in the tech tree. Its just that in my opinion you should not be able to research something that you cannot then use, immediately. You should have to have everything needed to use the tech before you can research it. Although it is certainly possible to give such temporarily useless techs by mod, there is nothing in Vanilla that gives such useless tech, anything you research you can then use immediately without further research.

2 years ago

Hello, Thank you for your return.
Indeed at the base the technologies are supposed to be blocked. I forgot to give the prerequisites ...
This will be patch soon.

New response