Rail Car

EN: Just the car and tank on rails, totally broken, probably unbalanced. Currently the rail car still uses the original car sprite, planning to make it have appropriate wheels for rails. Doesn't include a working turret, as this requires some additional implementations, which I haven't added yet. If you want to support me on getting the turret working as a compound locomotive, you can join efforts on GitHub and/or GitLab. Alternatively, if you understand how compound locomotives are made, you might wanna create your own library mod for that, which i would welcome too! DE: Wie Auto und Panzer, jetzt aber auf Schienen! Total gestört und wahrscheinlich unbalanziert. Momentan benutzt das Schienen Auto leicht modifizierte Auto Sprites, Ich plane in einer späteren Veröffentlichung es vernüftige Räder für die Schienen zu geben. Die Geschütze funktionieren nicht, da es Implementierung benötigt, die Ich noch nicht programmiert habe. Du kannst auf GitHub und GitLab zum Projekt beitragen.

Content
3 years ago
Trains

i Railcar on the road

3 years ago

Hi, Zetabite!

What do you say some road skinned rail?
Cars go all around the factory.

Just an idea. Thanks.

3 years ago

Hm, I think it doesn't belong in this mod, but this is a great idea for another mod!

3 years ago

After the initial release of Nauvis Melange, I can take a look at making this mod. Though I must admit, if you want to have good graphics for streets, then I cant help you there, but someone might contribute. For now I will just use a blank texture, or at least a colorized rail to differentiate for now.

3 years ago

News for you Zolf_HUN, you can find the base of your idea here

3 years ago

Thanks!
If I have some time i will definetly try it!

Keep up the good work.

New response