Inventory Quickbar

Adds a new configureable Quickbar container to access items without opening the inventory

Utilities
6 years ago

g Placement options

6 years ago

I would love to see the ability to move this quick bar to the bottom of my screen next to the original game quick bar. I have an ultra wide monitor that I play on and having it on the side is honestly a really long way to move the mouse every time I want to use something on it. Also if possible having an item count of what's in my inventory on the quick bar like the original has would be handy as well but for me the important thing would be an option for moving the bar either through some sort of GUI interface or just a check box option in the mod options menu that auto places it on the bottom next to the other bar.

6 years ago

Thank you for your feedback.

Display the item count isn't possible at the moment and not supported by the used GUI elements - at least not like the numbers in the inventory or toolbelt.

Moving the Quickbar downwards was already possible through the mod settings.
Anyway, I'm also using a 21:9 monitor as can be seen on the last screenshot. Adjusting the position wasn't really a good way through the mod settings.

I just uploaded the new version. Now it's possible to move the Quickbar within the game vertrically and horizontally trough a new added GUI interface (see changelog)

I will also have a look for auto placement options, but that can be quite inaccurate as the position is always relative to other elements in the according GUI container. (and afaik there is now way to position a element direct at the lower end of the screen)

New response