Pyanodons Post Processing

Post-processing steps for Pyanodons modpack. Overhauls the technology tree to make sure prerequisites are set based on unlocked recipes.

Internal
8 days ago

b Error - Then with function rekoire popostprocessing data-final-fixes.lua 9 in main chunk

3 months ago

Error failed to load the following mods - popostprocessing date final fixes.lua 9 patch picoalprocessing prototopes function function.lua does note match ani enableable mods
Then with function rekoire popostprocessing data-final-fixes.lua 9 in main chunk
Something like this

3 months ago

Remove mod 'big bags'

3 months ago

I apologize right away for my knowledge of English, I use Google translator because I don't really know the language myself.

I asked friends from one server and these friends shared with me the working version of the mod.
I have attached a link to the mod, it is located on my Google drive.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rIeKtn0y29QSqnewYyEAol7lK_BDRS5Q/view?usp=sharing
I haven't figured out how to attach a file to this text window.

3 months ago

I don't have such a mod, cele. full list of mods that are currently installed
file mod sheet en
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZOrB6-qwoaeQ32DRH0NEkLxqIgXr8C35/view?usp=sharing

3 months ago
(updated 3 months ago)

Hi. This modset is way to large. Infact this is the largest mod list I have ever seen. It will never function.

248k, beacon-overhaul, NPUtils, Exotic Industries, and many others are incompatible with pyanodons.
I also noticed you have installed both Bio_Industries_Nerfed and Bio_Industries on top of each other.

Note that every added mod will exponentially increase the chances of something breaking with the other mods.
I suggest seriously trimming down this mod list too what is absolutely needed, and to choose only 1 overhaul mod to use at one time.

3 months ago
(updated 3 months ago)

I know, I’m surprised how it works, well, I’m not shortening it, but on the contrary, I’m adding it)
How strangely there are no bugs or any problems except for very long downloads, I didn’t notice, 97% of the new content is available, only some buildings do not appear in the recipes but there is nothing terrible there, and a few days ago I wanted to leave the fashion pianodes, but it only partially works, there is no post-processing some functions
never say no when everything is possible)) although I myself don’t understand how

Bio_Industries_Nerfed - Bio_Industries There's only one active, the other one is turned off

New response