Pyanodons Post Processing

Post-processing steps for Pyanodons modpack. Overhauls the technology tree to make sure prerequisites are set based on unlocked recipes.

Internal
8 days ago

b ERROR: Missing crafting category with Stinky Vehicles

1 year, 6 months ago
(updated 1 year, 6 months ago)

ERROR: Missing crafting category: stinky-vehicle (ingredients: 0, fluids in: 0, fluids out:0), for START / vehicle-stink

stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error'
pypostprocessing/prototypes/functions/data_parser.lua:239: in function 'parse_recipe'
pypostprocessing/prototypes/functions/data_parser.lua:116: in function 'run'
pypostprocessing/prototypes/functions/auto_tech.lua:34: in function 'run'
pypostprocessing/data-final-fixes.lua:144: in main chunk

My mod does indeed add a crafting category, with a recipe that has no ingredients and no products. Not sure what a resolution would be, but here is the bug

Sorry, the mod: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/stinky_vehicles

1 year, 6 months ago

its likely trying to figure out were its supposed to go in the tech tree and is unable to find something that doesnt cause a tech dependency loop. ill take a look. likely fix is I just need to tell pypp to ignore it

1 year, 6 months ago

I hope there wasn't a conflict with my other mods... If you try it first, Idk if the result will be the same. I crushed the other conflicts I was having but have not returned to this one.

1 year, 6 months ago

I haven't actually gotten to it yet. We are working on some adjustments that will hopefully get pypp to ignore anything that isn't a pymod recipe or tech so it should fix this and a lot of other crashing issues. It'll be a few days still while we work out the kinks

1 year, 5 months ago

Ty this is also causing the same error for the Yuoki set of mods

1 year, 5 months ago

I haven't actually gotten to it yet. We are working on some adjustments that will hopefully get pypp to ignore anything that isn't a pymod recipe or tech so it should fix this and a lot of other crashing issues. It'll be a few days still while we work out the kinks

we are waiting very much waiting

This thread has been locked.