Pyanodons High Tech

Rebuilds the entire circuits and high tech production chain. Uncover technological secrets that perhaps should have been left in science fiction.

Overhaul
a month ago
Manufacturing

g pls lock the tech so we re reserch it to unlock new pipes

4 years ago

i have coal processing 3 reserched cant use the new recipe for new pipes its in red text on top. simply do the re reserch in tech tree for coal proccesing so we can use recipe. pls and thanks

4 years ago

lol i done it my self. )
so if some has the same problem that he done research in coal processing 3 and cant craft new pipes do this. first save then Unresearch coal processing 3 with
/c game.player.force.technologies['coal-processing-3'].researched=false; game.player.force.set_saved_technology_progress('coal-processing-3', 0)
then for research
/c game.player.force.technologies['coal-processing-3'].researched=true
then you will see new pipes in crafting menu to make _)
i think they look nice

4 years ago

What is the advantage of these pipes in comparison to the standard ones, apart from the nicely long underground length of 48?

4 years ago

yes didint find anythink als but mybe some next updates

4 years ago

Thanks for the tip.

I play with all mods apart from Alien Life.

There are some buildings that I should be able to build, but do not seem to unlock.
Would you mind to help me to figure it out?

I have researched all to production science pack - so the blue buildings are unlocked.
I have not researches ANY military since no biters.
But I cannot make these in higher tiers:

xyhiphoe pool
kmaut enclosure
gene lab
both greenhouses
kicalk plantation

If there are any commands to run, please let me know.
Thank you!

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

hi
yes me to al mods apart AL.
you use fnei right somebuilding as mk1 mk2 mk3 .. but if you click on the red mk2 or blue mk3 you dont get the recepi that mens that the are not in game yet.
if you can click on it and you see recepi but the writing on top is in red and you have it resercehd then you need to unreserch and then re reserch it with the commands in game will go in game and see whats new and see if something need to be re reserhed )
ps i done all militery researh. im up to yelow sceince and working on tier 4 chips so i cant start with yelow sceince.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Thanks for the explanation.

I did found out how FNEI is working in that manner - however I have still some buildings stuck on MK01, whereas my research now unlocked MK04 machines.

What is weird, that with the plantations I have MK01 and MK04 but not MK02 and MK03.
Not sure what messes it up - if it is military science, it is not shown in the tech tree as a dependency.
I am not exactly sure how to use the commands - I followed your advice to enable the new glass furnaces and it worked that way.

I just passed T4 chips and yellow science slowly picking up.
Looking forward to enable sintering.

This modset truly is difficult.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

yes it is and its fun to play _)

i dont have any recepis for higer lv then mk1 for faw resa kica guar
gen lab kmaut enclosure xyhiphoe pool greenhouses i have also just mk1 no higer recepisr. butanic nuresry has mk 1to 4 you can un reserch then re reserch coal processing 2 and 3 if you miss that. the new farm is under machines 1to4 dont remeber for waht but someting was under energy 1to4.

i will get mybe to tier4 chips in a week )

/c game.player.force.technologies['machines-mk01'].researched=false; game.player.force.set_saved_technology_progress('machines-mk01', 0)
/c game.player.force.technologies['machines-mk01'].researched=true

New response