Pyanodons High Tech

Rebuilds the entire circuits and high tech production chain. Uncover technological secrets that perhaps should have been left in science fiction.

Overhaul
30 days ago
Manufacturing

g Remarks

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Various.
I will try to play only in your mods. It seems to me while they need to be watched separately

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Why 4 recipes for batteries?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

It looks like this guy’s mods can be played without other mods - there’s quite everything. Adding angel + bean to it seems to be extremely confusing to the detriment of balance. While there is no serious unifying mod (until it is completely done), I think it is better to play these mods separately. They are really cool. The author, you are a pervert (in a good way) - I wanted to draw up a graph of the production chains of the auxiliary research package and, having gone just one way to the primary materials, I left this venture for now) And, damn it, I like it, it gives me some kind of masochistic pleasure.

4 years ago

the logistics research package itself is located in “coal processing 1”. Why, then, an empty and not very cheap research to start with a “logistic research package”? In general, why are these separate studies on packages?

4 years ago

do barn and shed require the same amount of resources?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

How to get rid of steam? Only in a bulky waste storage? Then it can be cooled to water. May be something else? The diffuser does not diffuse ...

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

mining lead directly from heat-treated ore gives an ore-plate ratio of 2: 1. Lead processing research provides a more complex production chain, including first class ore followed by heat treatment. However, the ore-plate ratio remains the same. What is the benefit of a more complex chain if it does not even give any by-products that could be used?
p.s. in terms of production time, the latter even loses..
It seems to me a mistake that simple heat treatment gives 3 plates. Maybe you need 2?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

looked further. Lead processing 2. A complex chain comprising lead of the first, second, third classes, lead powder and molten lead. Taking into account the 50% probability of occurrence of lead of the first class in one of the chains, an ore-plate ratio of about 2.4: 1 is obtained. More expensive ...

pyanodon, it seems to me or are the lead processing chains 1 and 2 disadvantageous?

4 years ago

Lead processing 3. Ore-plate ratio 2.2: 1. Taking into account the silver-lead-zinc pulp released through the production line of silver-lead solution 1 through treated lead powder 3. It is sad ..

4 years ago

contact somebody with py. He has a cool mod, but it seems he is poorly counted in places

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Iron. Ore-plate ratio. Base production 8: 1. Heat treatment 5.3: 1. Iron Processing 1. Directly through processed iron - 1.7: 1. Through molten iron 4.2: 1. Iron processing 2. In a chain, iron separated from sludge, through iron sludge and iron pulp obtained from iron powder - 1.17: 1

There are a lot of pulps in iron processing 3, I can count it, and I can count the rest more thoughtfully, but I don’t want it yet - I’m not sure that everything that I write generally reaches somewhere and there will be a reaction.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

In an angel, as the ore chains became more complex, the ore-plate ratio smoothly leveled off. Here, I'm not a little discouraged and somewhat disappointed, because the mod really liked by itself without the mods of other authors.

Please, Py, either recount yourself, or ask for help, or say that I misunderstood everything.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Everything seems to be in order in the aluminum chain. Processing of aluminum 4 in performance is slightly behind 3, but there it seems the chain is easier and less expensive for third-party materials

quartz is fine

copper. In general, everything is in order, but the solution "processing of copper 4" associated with sintered copper is not very clear. An additional step for the sake of its creation and output less molten copper

tin is fine. But the meaning of sintered tin is again unclear
p.s. oh there it is. I see everything. It is necessary to drive out the production of sintered tin, not through high-grade tin, but through reduced tin. super (this also applies to copper notes)

carefully counted the lead. It turned out that everything is in order at levels 3 and 4. I apologize. But still, at the level of 2 and 1, the ore-plate ratio is lower than with basic heat treatment. Therefore, I still think that you have a typo and in the beginning, during heat treatment, 2 ores should be obtained directly and not 3. Then the balance in the lead chains will be completely in order.

but. and when processing iron 1, molten iron gives a ratio of 1.39: 1. Everything is super. py - you're cool

but. lead
I'll consider the rest, maybe later

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

seems to have to start all over again. I started a marathon game with a 150% base size and a prevalence of bites. By the time I got to the grenades, hoping to clear out the territory a bit to take a break from running around in connection with the ongoing attacks, the bites had already evolved to crowds of medium ones. Although I put all the factors of their evolution at the very minimum. And all this is due to the monstrous pollution that buildings from this mod give. Cleaner -10000 / s too far. And all sorts of botanical gardens generally do not change the situation in any quantity. Py, do you want to make low and medium level cleaners? Otherwise, it is impossible to play with the bites. Pollution collects the entire county and beyond.

the power station pollutes the most at the beginning of the game. The information on the building says that the pollution is 0.06 / m. Like most other py-buildings. In fact, a triple red cloud appears almost immediately over the power station

the absorbent CO2 seems to absorb contamination in only one in its cell. In principle, this is realistic. But still there are not enough such devices for the middle and early stages. At least something primitive to arrange around the perimeter, where it is not necessary to blow.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Really, the py mods are just super and they don’t need others. I have been studying recipes for a long time and have come to this conclusion. And also, despite attempts to find flaws somewhere, I come to the conclusion that everything in these mods is very well balanced. It can be seen that the man really approached their creation. This is respect and deep appreciation. The only thing I would like to wish was that the combat part of the game and the endgame were somewhat expanded (although I can’t assume at the expense of the latter, because it is still far from it, but I just see that the most expensive research packages are required only in a few technologies).
Thanks py. I play only in your mods.

4 years ago

until I understand if there is a balance between the original drones (logistics and construction) and py drones. But it seems that the original lose and are left out.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Does a coal briquette have a calorific value of 180 megajoules? Right? Given that coal dust just heaps. To get the rest of the ingredients is also not a problem. The energy problem has been resolved and are the fuel rods 1 and 2 not so needed? I think zero at the end is superfluous .. I'll try in practice ..

4 years ago

at the level of "iron smelting 1", it seems to me that through the heat treatment of the treated iron ore 2 iron should go out and not 3. Otherwise, it makes no sense to put the expanded chain with molten iron at the same technological level. The ore-plate ratio is 1.(6): 1 through the processed ore directly and 1.4(8): 1 through the melt

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Regarding the pollution that I wrote. It turns out the production of pollution corresponds to the declared values. And the power plant turned out to be the main stink. In the next game, I was in no hurry to start it - conventional steam engines did not lose relevance. So everything is in order. You just have to carefully monitor the production of pollution, which increases complexity - and this is cool.

Just do not understand exactly how much pollution it generates? It is not written on it. Could it be that different fuels have different levels of pollution? Or is a combustible mixture a combustible mixture regardless of its origin and temperature?

P.S.That's it, I figured it out. The main pollutant was waste storage. I had to dump steam there, because I did not find where it could still be attached. The cooling tower resolved the issue. Cool.
So it looks like air purifiers are really not needed. There are enough any botanical gardens. Cool made mod after all. Qualitatively.

4 years ago

Borax quarry does not connect to signal wire.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I see experiments have begun on changing ore production chains. I hope only in the direction of complication) It is desirable significantly. It would be nice to complicate other chains. Otherwise, I’m getting used to it) I begin to see patterns. By the way, understanding recipes and looking for ways to profitably sell all by-products is no less an exciting task. More precisely, even this is the main occupation in your fashion. And this is awesome.
P.S.Original recipes, such as research package 1 made of gears and a plate of copper, already evoke the feeling of a children's sandbox..)

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Buildings are drawn and animated cool.

New response