Pyanodons High Tech

Rebuilds the entire circuits and high tech production chain. Uncover technological secrets that perhaps should have been left in science fiction.

Overhaul
a month ago
Manufacturing

b Clay Pit not working consistently?

4 years ago

Hi,

So far over a 100 hours in and not lost my mind yet... ;-)

Posting this under bug (though I hope I'm doing something wrong). I have a Clay Pit on a Kicalk Plantation that's doing fine.

But the Clay Pits for my Ceramics stopped working. Placing boilers right next to it does't seem to work as it seems the Clay Pits do not accept the boiler steam. Rotating the input also doesn't solve the issue, and its quite hard to tell as the inputs are symmetrical so I can't really see the rotation. Initially they did work as I got my circuit 1 production up and running.

Running Full Pyanodon Mod, Alien Biomes, FNEI, FARL, Autodeconstruct, Helicopters, Hellmod, Miniloader, Orphan Finder, To Do List.

4 years ago

so all the clay pits are not working on that map or only some of them. try reloading the game and if that doesnt do anything try picking up and replacing the clay pit.

i had something similar happen to me before and after reloading the game it went away.

if not send along your save and ill take a look at it and see why they stopped working

4 years ago

Thanks a lot!

OK, so this should work this way then (if not, i'm going to need some patience and some hel in getting the save to you - bit of a noob i am):

eNp1VD1oFEEUnvE8cpf7wcA1goQUKV1JLikkyO0qiIhol8LO2d05
b8jezjo7q0kskiKldjZapTVCOot0AUFUFIJWdhEbC5WIoI0QZ2537nZ
uNg9mePu9n+/9DAvAFFgCqdgA7NtzTRQkfRKSpG8x6q0AsGmrU3YpQ6
t5pOH1GO0X+Z72KApe7Ox0AHAcCVQlUOQW+Hlg0qNRhJlFGc5H1zJ4P
L7qscTHFiUa1yQOcX/NclGM886lHuX57wphNBxnqg5AgyfAyDfQZp8G
a66PQzEAkSZvqod4FQeEGzG1kHgr2JzEREioKyapFSj6svorc/NFYLs
IXCgCFw0wRqE29Yao3houXutDWtSW9TzCIKeibU+CaYMGfC9BjK9rLU
uYk9Dg44SjsIhvnYSetoCoR+Oohzg25jmlmyx9XrW0GjOKIUGDha1nu
TQgvrbUCkMPLPmOtafB8F3hyXGsoTEKzOWXY05D7bnV4yToJsyKEPd6
WgKOCtCKGJeRtaHmZfJxhvW6aglLXceefV3hRvL7NPCEybMiEmnTqMp
tGP4A0vN7S5tb00Ce4w0wc3wsj9AOxU/mMPvZDDwFpqTsBaTbBWDm8v
Ly8hVRlQ0hfNjavfZl/YkNU58LTqYcZci+q5DrSrnlnGiaVcpiLs/CQ
H7nlJSUC4rMq+KMlNS4JY0QPv7xcvvv64MO/Pf818eb7h0bzl9t/Txq
73aEeUIEwFPD69lTKXuqFaByHtqZ6bMNP7yX8t2GZRnRkpdzUVz7N0o
AnmkKbfuRuGbOAVVaR6VpObA7kD+qk69K+WSP9yEGcUkmn5bXG3kNCI
eVwUy97aSGsyOrCG2DPL0/au6tYnyVox6rwdxBvoUxZDY3+EnJ4w+vb
6VhEWKCBxPqy9lwSmAkYsHTwbvN/7Cxnhk=<<<

4 years ago

Oh, almost forgot. Tried to replace the Clay Pit, no success. Even connected every input (which shouldn't be nescesarry, but still). Again, no luck.

4 years ago

sorry thats a map seed or something and doesnt do me any good. just attach the zip of the save to a post on the py forums. or post on their if your having issues with attaching it and we can figure it out

New response