Pyanodons High Tech

Rebuilds the entire circuits and high tech production chain. Uncover technological secrets that perhaps should have been left in science fiction.

Overhaul
25 days ago
Manufacturing

i Hallo

5 years ago

Ok, I made something in the modpack compiled by myself. A short overview of which mods are installed to know what it is about.

Omni (everything)
Pyanodons (everything)
Bob (all)
Angel (everything)
Deadlock
AAI (everything)
Clowns (everything)
Yuoki (everything)

Furthermore, I also have a lot of support mods with it. including CirciutProcessing and TBaACirciutProcessing, where I think also the real problem lies.

The point is that your mod "Pyhightech" comes with an item called "Intellent Unit". but there is also the item "Advanced Processing Unit" from "Bobelectronics"

Here is my problem: with the Mod PyHighTech, all recipes that normally use the Advanced Processing Unit are changed and use the Intellent Unit of PyHigh to things like:

Electric Mining Drill MK 5
AsemmblyMachine MK 6
Etc...

to build.

Through the Mod FNEI I have seen everything in the overview and made the conclusion that there are exactly 88 Rezpete actually, but one must let one go out because this is so far in order.

I refer to the recipe for the production of the "Advanced Processing Unit" of "Bobelectronics".

This recipe can indeed be left so only I would recommend the other 86 - 87 recipes to change the "Advanced Processing Unit" of the mod "Bobelectronics" stat the "Intellent Unit" of the mod "Pyhightech"

I put here again an example and then the complete modlist I use:

Example as it is now with the "HightTech Logistic Pyanobot":

1x Logistic robot MK4 (comes from Bobslogistic mod)
2x Diamagneticc material (PyHighTech)
1x Harmonic Absorber (PyHighTech)
1x Intelligent Unit (PyHighTech)
2x parametrical meterial (PyHighTech)
1x Superconductor Servomechanims (PyHighTech)
300x Grease (PyHighTech)

Now the idea to include the "Advanced Processing Unit" of "Bobelectronics" again:

1x Logistic robot MK4 (comes from Bobslogistic mod)
2x Diamagneticc material (PyHighTech)
1x Harmonic Absorber (PyHighTech)

here the recipe is changed:

1x Advanced Processing Unit (Bobelectronics)
2x parametrical meterial (PyHighTech)
1x Superconductor Servomechanims (PyHighTech)
300x Grease (PyHighTech)
As you can see, not much is changed except that the "Intelligent Unit" has been replaced by the "Advanced Processing Unit".

So it's not a big change. So that you can also make a picture of yourself and follow what I really mean, I add the modliste seperat later, I hope I have ever given you an incentive what you could possibly change.

by

New response