b Pls fix ammonia heating recipe

3 years ago

I wrote about wrong values on py forum
Must be 100 ammonia in ingridients but not 300
Results must remain the same

3 years ago

Thk for the report

3 years ago

I'm sorry but why u decided to blance result of this recipe - in real life there're no loses when heating ammonia - how many resources are spent on the recipe so much is returned back
Ammonia making from 100 nitrogen + 300 hydrogen + 1 chormium plate, bcuz chromium is catalyst
For now its looks like idiotism - Lets reconsider this recipe again

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Idiotism ?! ....Seriously....! Not cool man... i m not all days on factorio. That s made on my free time.

3 years ago

I change that when i finish later....

3 years ago

I'll explain
Main goal of this recipe on my mind was to get nitrogen froim ammonia with side convenient way
Secondary goal is to get hydrogen as bonus, say so
When pyanodon made PYHT he added urea, and that was awesome way to get ammonia
When getting nitrogen from ammonia there's noе so many worryings abot filtering "purest nitrogen" from pressurised air (donno why its called purest - may be it must be unpure), not so many fuss with filters
Getting ammonia from urea water is cool idea - and i'm using 100 hot air from PYPH bcuz the rest of recipes with hot air using 100 hot air too - so I don't want that to be different

I like many of recipes which u adding in this small but useful mod
And i just wanted to fix some numeric values and tha't all
I didnt ask to change mig part of content of ur mod i thought about balance

Pyanodon and kingarthur making mods which have awesome space of realism in their mod system may be sometimes it too hard but i think all can be endured and all okey - some part of all it can be rebalanced - and here we have this mod which can fix some issues - someone can use it, someone will dismiss it

Pls let's go to variant which i suggest before when that post was created - 100 ammonia + 100 hot air = 100 nitrogen + 300 hydrogen

New response