Py Functionnal

Alternate recipe for Pyanodon's mod in technical way

Utilities
1 year, 9 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Orefactory range

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I would like to know whats the range of the Ore factory, because we cant see it like miners or even others machines mining use to do .
At some point it just stop probably because it to close from another resource that needs a connection to gas or water or steam whatever, we just cant see it. or maybe i just dont know how to use correctly the Orefactory.
I also dont know what the other modes are used for example mode 3 and 4 ?
It seems theres a bit of a conflit if i put 2 Ore factorys very close to eatch other, like if i need to mine the same spot but more then one Orefactory when i selecte the excavation the other one does kinda reset and stop working. anyway i will be doing more teste runs and see what i can find.
Also i would like to know why is it the Orefactory eating my electric power even tought its not working? and why a constante 10 MW when for example you just use 50% of its full potential? but i do love this Orefactory great addition to my list .
And im sorry to bother with all this question :)

4 years ago

well that a bit hard to draw the range of the factory prewiew.... i m on it. Sorry. For the idea of 10MW i try to adjust but that use so many ups ..... i can't do that because i alredy test that and i can't be made for now. I the next update i want to add a new mods in the ore factory and an off option is pretty good but really difficult to make....

For now the orefactory have 2 mod excavation that mine and place ores at standrat output. and excavation and storage that mine and store ore in a special chest use loader or inserters to get ores.

I know the limitation about the orefactory and i try to fix many things....

:) for now i m on another mod Listing queue and grenade turret soon i start again py functionnal

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Thank you for the answer, i really apreaciate the effort :) once again good addition to my collection specialy on Pyanodon :)

4 years ago

After some testes i found out about the actual range of the Orefactory, i dont know if it does change between types of resources but, i have a screenshot i would like to share with you, maybe you can pu a sort of a transparente floor with no colision? well i dont know about coding, im just trying to help, or giving ideas.
But well for now, i will use landfill tiles sized to the machine range, and see if it works as i need.
https://paste.pics/6V8CG

4 years ago

Thk for the screen ^^

New response