exfret's randomizer

by exfret

Randomizes game properties, like belt speeds, inserter speeds, and more. Over a hundred game properties are touched. Download for the ultimate randomization experience that will force you to think in different new ways!

Overhaul
18 days ago

g Military randomization?

2 months ago

Hello!

I don't know if I'm blind, incredibly stupid, have some incompatible mod enabled or all aforementioned, the problem I'm having is that I have "Randomize military" AND "Randomize military more" both enabled, yet only weapons I use are affected. I was hoping for gun turrets to also change (maybe even rampant turrets), however they remained vanilla with the same shooting speed and range, if that option doesn't exist and I'm not just doing something wrong then it would be awesome to have a modifier like that, cheers <3

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

Thanks! That's something that I (embarrassingly enough) have not randomized yet. I don't have a good reason, I just haven't gotten around to it. I'm also in the middle of rewriting large chunks of code, so although I wish I could tell you it will be done soon, I honestly don't know. This is still a passion project at the end of the day, meaning its progress is more like a wacky windows loading bar than any sort of methodical approach. If this is make-or-break, I'd recommend checking back in a few months to see if I've finally gotten around to it. (Though who knows, maybe it'll be in an update the next couple days).

Thanks for the report either way. It helps inform me what to prioritize on even if my bandwidth isn't very high or consistent.

2 months ago

Well I'm in no rush so take your time, I love the mod otherwise regarding the other randomization aspects, hope you keep at it, I'll be checking now and then for updates :)

a month ago

Should be done now! Let me know if you have any problems :)

a month ago

Thank you, it happened much faster than I expected, works perfectly right now, even with rampant arsenal, love it :D

New response