Pretty Fair Resources

Modifies the resource generation to fit a wider variety of playstyles without changing game balance. This mod makes resource patches much larger and less frequent as you go further from the origin. This is balanced to produce the same average amount of resources per land area as vanilla resource generation. This way, expanding in the late game does not require tediously mining out patch after patch.

6 years ago
0.15 - 0.16

g regen command warning

6 years ago

The regeneration command takes a very long time. Half hour on my map with 50k chunks. You'll need to use the command if you want to delete chunks, as DestroyEmptyChunks mod breaks PFR after running.

6 years ago

You can use Ore Eraser to manually remove patches you've already mined after running regen also.

idk how oil yeild levels are affected though, might not be any way to re-work that except maybe removing half of them or something

6 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. It has a lot of data to process in lua, so I am not sure if anything can be done about that. As for the DestroyEmptyChunks mod, is that a big problem? I can see how deleting chunks might be a problem but I am not familiar with that mod.

New response