Pollution Damage

Producing buildings take damage on surrounding pollution

5 years ago

g disable building damage and only damage living creatures?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

i had a similar idea a few days ago (when i added pollution to the realistic reactors meltdown), but i thought about damaging creatures who breathe air depending on the amount of pollution
otherwise i would release something like this in a few days, but without the building damage because it seems unrealistic to me
another idea: add a coughing sound (every 30-60 seconds) when the player takes damage by pollution

yeah, i thought about that as well, so that eating fish in the early game keeps you alive ^^ Still I wouldn't damage creeps, because then pollution would be a weapon ^^

I guess people can in future decide how they want to combine the mods - if they want the realism, they go with realistic meltdown), if they want unrealistic challenge, they might go with both :)

5 years ago

right, the early game could be pretty difficult..
regarding pollution as a weapon, there is probably a way to make them form an army quicker and attack before they die from pollution, but don't know how that would be compatible with NE enemies or other mods that alter enemy attacking behaviour...

New response