Platform Launcher


Adds the ability to launch platform starters from other platforms in orbit of planets and other locations in space.

Utilities
2 months ago
2.1
48
Logistics

b Crash on load

11 days ago
(updated 11 days ago)

Failed to load mods:
The given sprite rectangle (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=64x64) is outside the actual sprite size (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=1x1).
See the log file for more information.: platform-launcher/graphics/fallback.png

Forgot to said this is in newer version, at least ~2.1.19
Also this is in log:
504.701 Error ModInfoPane.cpp:505: Failed to parse changelog for mod platform-launcher: invalid changelog file, error on line 5, line does not start with exactly ' - ' or exactly ' '.

8 days ago

Can't seem to recreate this crash on my end. What other mods are you using if I may ask?

6 days ago

Idk, lots! I think you can check in the .log file, it has some relevant information. I even reinstalled your mod but the error persists. I linked it:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dZbwP1dQmptgQl0bAdsSW-Anef8F07A0

New response