|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||1.4.3 (3 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.13 - 0.17|
A Factorio mod that allows you to remove ore and other resources from the world. Specifically it removes entities defined as type 'resource'. In vanilla Factorio, resources are: iron, copper, coal, stone, oil, and uranium.
To use it, open the blueprint library and click on the Ore Eraser item. It functions like a Blueprint or Deconstruction Planner. With the Ore Eraser in hand, click and drag a rectangle encompassing the resource you want to remove.
- Added thumbnail
- Updated for Factorio version 0.17
- Removed recipe. Is now found on blueprint library
- Updated for Factorio version 0.16
I removed the need to carry an Ore Eraser in your inventory
- Changed recipe to require nothing
- When you drop an Ore Eraser on the ground, it is destroyed
- Fixed localization issue
- Updated for Factorio version 0.15
- Updated for Factorio version 0.14
- Added alternate mode (hold shift before dragging a box) which outputs the information, but does not remove the resources.
- Changed output text to use localized name and include the total amount of resource removed in brackets.
- Changed output text so that it lists the counts of each resource removed.
- Changed selection parameters so that the selection box is green and it highlights resources in green. There many items that highlight in green, but these are not removed, only entities defined as type 'resource'. It's unfortunate that you have limited control over the highlighting of a selection-tool. This change still makes it clearer which resource nodes will be removed.