Angel's Smelting Patch

Make Angel's smelting recipes the best way by disabling direct ore smelting in furnaces. It forces you to go in the advanced metallurgy path. Need angel's smelting.

Tweaks
4 years ago
0.15 - 0.18

b possible fixed needed

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

So I'm playing with your mod now and I noticed that steel in angel's smelting needs oxygen. You get oxygen from either dirty water electrolysis or from purified water. The issue is that in order to dispose of the waste hydrogen that you get from both of these processes you need steel (for flare stacks and storage tanks).

Ideas for workaround?
1.add recipe, steel from crushed saph = 1 steel plate cost = 6 crushed saph - 14 second craft time in stone furnace. this might take a little bit of photoshop to make the icon for the recipe but easy after that

2.start game with 2 flare stacks, 2 storage tanks, 2 clarifiers + associated tech <--not a big fan of this one.

3.other ideas?

6 years ago

I'm on it see 0.0.3

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

You weren't kidding. 100 iron plates for a storage tank, 200 iron plates for a clarifer/flare stack is no joke. I guess it is meant to VERY MUCH deter people from using this for more than a couple of those. Seems right to me.

Thanks for the updates! The mod is functional now! :)

New response