Angel's Smelting Patch

Make Angel's smelting recipes the best way by disabling direct ore smelting in furnaces. It forces you to go in the advanced metallurgy path. Need angel's smelting.

Tweaks
4 years ago
0.15 - 0.18

i ideas or suggestions?

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

ideas or suggestions?

6 years ago

looks like it's blocking only start ores... make it unable to smelt ANY ore and crushed angel ores and give some more crushers, sorters and some machines from smelting on game start

what you think?

6 years ago

No you can smelt crushed angel ore to get iron, copper, lead and tin plates but not like iron ore into plates. the crushed ore in furnaces is considered as the MK0 with 70% yield.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

MKO?

The mod looks to be working as expected from my initial tests. The only things for this mod from this point on is you might want consider is the difficulty in getting to steel smelting and in general how much slower the game becomes and how inefficient the plate generation becomes until you get to smelting levels 2-3 or each ore. This might be okay but I wanted to point it out in case you were considering additional changes.

Also I would update your description to include more details about what is the purpose of the mod and what does it functionally do. The description is too brief in my opinion and begs some questions. Be proactive.

Thanks for the mod! I use your smoother start mod and makes a lot of sense :)

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Good point npuldon, I will see all of that. tks (MK0 = mark zero (level 0))

Is the description better now?

6 years ago

Much better! Thanks! I also agree that these restrictions are more in line with the point of Angel's Smelting Mod. More complexity, energy, and space required than vanilla but for more yield in the end.

Have a good day

New response