Provides an event called
on_research_queue_changed that is raised at any change of research queue.
It is ment to replace
It uses almost the same interface as
How to use:
- In your mod, add a dependency to this mod.
- In your control.lua add a function like this:
local function InitialiseOnResearchQueueChanged()
defines.events.on_research_queue_changed = remote.call("on_research_queue_changed", "get_event_name")
script.on_event(defines.events.on_research_queue_changed, function (event) ... end)
- call this function in the
on_inithandler and in the
- The event structure is almost exactly like that of
on_research_cancelled. The only difference is that the numbers for each technology are
=> -1 for cancelled,
=> 0 for completed and
=> 1 for started research.
- Since the mod monitors the research queue with some latency, it may not detect all changes. For example, if another mod manipulates the research queue directly and adds and removes a technology between two checks, this will not be detected in