by Sladki

A vehicle capable to transport fluids in the built-in tank

Content
10 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics

g Cargo Information to AAI

10 months ago

Yello, I've been using this mod for some time and I love it, definitely my favorite fluids hauler in game, I recently started toying with AAI Vehicles and I noticed that this mod doesn't provide cargo information to the Unit Scanner in AAI Programmable Structures mod, probably because fluids are not actually cargo? I've had to trap the hauler inside gates that only open after some time has passed to get it to stand still to unload lol, which is cumbersome, can you please change it in a way to provide correct cargo information?

10 months ago
(updated 10 months ago)

Hi. Could you try new version of the mod please.

9 months ago

Thanks for the response, I did update the mod, I'm not sure what I'm looking for, but scanning an Oil Hauler with a Unit Scanner returns nothing relevant to its inventory of fluids.

9 months ago

Please try next steps:
1. Move any amount of fluid from or to an Oil Hauler with a pump.
2. Check if the Hauler has fluid information in UnitData window when selected with Unit Remote Controller.
3. Check the Hauler information with the Unit Data Scanner.

9 months ago

Hi, yep, it does have cargo information in Unit Data, thanks a lot this helps a ton! and thank you for keeping the mod alive, I wouldn't want to play the game without it, trains can get boring!

9 months ago

You are welcome.

New response