A vehicle capable to transport fluids in the built-in tank

Content
9 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics

g It may not working

3 years ago

Hi

It seams that it is not working anymore. I follow the provided example, and the hauler doesn't load the liquid (i tried with water). What am I missing?

Thanks

3 years ago

Hi.
I need more information: did it happen after updating the game or installing other mods? How did you figure out that it's not working? Is it the oil hauler entity that worked before? Do the pump has liquid (powered and connected to any source)?

3 years ago

Hi

I started the game, then i found your mod and install it. I'm following the instructions, get the hauler close to a pump (i try it with water and another another liquid), but the hauler does not get fill (and of course does not get unfilled).
Everything is connected to the power grid and the source pump is connected to a tank filled with water

3 years ago

Could you please make a screenshot of your setup and name the version of the game.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi

Thanks for your replay. Here is a link with 2 images. I hope it helps
The game version is 0.18.18

https://www.amazon.co.uk/photos/share/Uwr2VWFCByQ4zjBSmCnv6wfeepwS7YjGvJXwAuMGHdx

Thanks

3 years ago

Do the lowest pump connected to the system and has more than 100 units of water? If so, try to place a new oil hauler close to the pump and wait few seconds.

3 years ago

Regular oil hauler works, but not the way I expect it to work with AAI Programmable Vehicles. The mod only tracks creation of "vehicle-oil-hauler", but ai versions of vehicles have a suffix to their names("vehicle-oil-hauler-0" in this case) and thus ai oil hauler doesnt interact with pumps.

3 years ago

I'll fix that, thanks.

3 years ago

Fixed.

New response