No Belts Vanilla Game

Have a new experience with NO BELTS. You can make from the start the Small Logistic Robot, the Small Logistic Chests and the Small Roboport.The Science Pack 2 now requires small-logistic-robot instead of belt, but consumes the same resources.

Content
5 years ago
0.16 - 0.17
Logistic network

g Update for Factorio 1.0?

3 years ago

I was playing a game with this mod and All Minable and Science ores in 0.17. I wanted to just make a big rail network without bothering ith the factory stuff for a bit. Now that I've updated to Factorio 0.18 (and soon 1.0) I can't continue because I'll lose my entire "factory" when all the bots and chests disappear.
Now that 1.0 is coming I'd like to play some again. I was thinking of playing in my No Belts - All Minable - playthrough while waiting for 1.0 but I guess this mod might not be updated immediately.
Btw mods compatible with Factorio 0.18 are also compatible with 1.0, without any updates at all because it will load 0.18 mods.

3 years ago

This would be awesome. I'm gonna really miss this mod if it's not updated for 1.0.

3 years ago

If you change around a couple settings in the files it can be used. The location is \Users\"UserName"\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\mods

Info.json - change the version to 1.0
Data.lua - Delete the line "working_sound = flying_robot_sounds(),"

If you want to use them earlier in bob's mod adjust receipe items from "electronic-circuit" which defaults to the brown/blue to "basic-circuit-board" which uses the brown and you can build the chests and roboport much sooner.

New response