No Hand Crafting

by Thaui

You can no longer craft anything as a player, you are all dependent on assemblers.

Content
7 years ago
0.13 - 0.14
Manufacturing

b Unplayable

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Just installed the mod, the no hand part is working, but there's no burner assembly machine in my inventory when I start a new game.

Tested with 0.13.6 no other mods installed.

7 years ago

Same here (with a hand of mods)

7 years ago

I was testing with new generated maps only (that's the idea right :)), but I noticed the burner assembly was available when I tested the mod in my current world.

Then I tried a workaround and it worked: Disable the mod, generate a new map, save, quit, enable the mod, load the map you just created. The burner assembly machine will pop into existence in your quickbar.

Not ideal, but it's a way to play it until it gets fixed

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Same problem here. Another workaround is to enter this in the console from in game.

/c game.player.insert{name="burner-assembling-machine", count=1}

7 years ago

As a chalenge, no-hand-crafting is made for new game only, or game on which you are sufficiently technologicaly advanced to craft a burner assembling machine only with machine, for all other case, use at you own risk ... or as said, cheat with :

/c game.player.insert{name="burner-assembling-machine", count=1}

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

I know what it's made for, that's the point. I got this mod for a new playthrough. It's not a matter of cheating. The thing is you can only get the burning assembly in a new game if you use the console command or that workaround I posted above.

I edited my original post to make it clear.

7 years ago

Yeah you should really make it so you start with a burner assembler in your inventory (in 0.13.9 you do NOT start with one on starting a new game). It's kind of ridiculous that as a mod you actually can't use this at all without either cheating or turning it on once you've already got a factory going.

7 years ago

The issue has been resolved now in the newest version. It works! The Burner Assembling Machine appears in a new game when you toggle on the mod.

New response