NO Blueprint Allowed

by Cobaia

Tired of people using super blueprints that screw up the natural development, taking away jobs and fun from engineers? Disables the use of blueprints. Allows the use of hand-placed ghosts. Allows ghosts of destroyed entities to be replaced by robot.

Content
5 years ago
Blueprints

g this doesn't allow BPs made in the game itself aka not from someone's library?

5 years ago

I think it would be interesting to limit the BP libraries of folks but not the game folder so folks can make new BPs in game and use them.

5 years ago

I thought about it, but that would allow the player to import strings. Maybe in the next version. Tks for the feedback.

5 years ago

maybe you can disallow string imports somehow along with dragging from BP library to game library. That way you can make BPs in game but not grab any from other places.

5 years ago

I'll work on this idea. Tks

4 years ago

Would it be possible to disable blueprints in general, but enable the use of the new copy/paste mechanics? That way robots would still be a great way to expand existing designs you've already built, but it would not allow blueprints from outside the game to be used.

4 years ago

Any movement on tzwaan ^^^ suggestion? Would be a great feature.

New response