Nixie Tubes

Adds nixie tubes, for displaying values from a connected circuit network.

20 days ago
0.13 - 1.1

g Nixie Tubes VERY difficult to research in Pyanodons

2 years ago

I'm currently playing a (full) Pyanodons run. Pyanodons, if you don't know, is a "much more complicated" add-on mod, like Bob's / Angel's, but more so. I of course want to use my beloved Nixie Tubes ASAP.

Pyanodons increases and replaces most of the research tree; it has (I believe) more science tiers and replaces most of the existing ones with different types (and GREATLY more difficult to make). Here's a screenshot of (some of, the latter parts) of the research queue for Nixie Tubes: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2781463037. As you see, the precursor research items in Pyanodons requires FOUR tiers of science (roughly equivalent to Red / Green / Blue / Purple science in Vanilla). By my best estimate, I'm about 10,000 hours away from getting to that 4th tier of science (grin). As you can see, the research for Nixie Tubes proper requires just Red and the equivalent of Green science, which is I believe equivalent to that in Vanilla. It's the precursor technologies that are the issue. The penultimate precursor technology (which is 4th tier level research) is "Advanced Electronics," which is probably the issue.

Is there any way that your mod can better accommodate Pyanodons and have what I would say is a "more reasonable" research requirement? I appreciate your response may be "bug pyanodon" ;-) .

Thanks in advance,

P^2

(PS, love the mod)

New response