Have you played with Angel's, MadClown's, Pyanodon's or any other mod that introduce a lot of complex recipes? Have you tried to guess output products judging only by their icons? Have you been plowing FNEI and What-Is-It-Really-Used-For looking for answers? If yes then this little mod is for you.
If recipe has more than one output product, their names will be added to recipe description in same order as they are listed. Simple as that.
- 0.18.x compatibility update.
- Better support of recipes with large number of output products(up to 9).
- Fixed localization errors when recipe includes entity/equipment type items.
- Option to display products vertically.
- Option to show amounts and probabilities(if present) of products produced.
- Fixed inconsistency in handling recipes with probabilities involved.
For more info please see Mod Forum Page