MrDiesels Packages

Adds Packed Items

Content
3 years ago
Logistics

b Your first bug! Hooray!

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hello, firstly I would like to compliment you on your pleasing concept and implementation, these packages are cute!

Secondly I would like to report a bug, for some reason when I have your mod enabled, I cannot hand-craft electronic circuits. More precisely it tells me "Not enough ingredients" because it is disabling the hand-crafting of copper cables,which normally is included as a step automatically when you attempt to craft electronic circuits, which means I cannot craft circuits or advanced circuits either. I have no idea why this is. Good luck!

Thirdly I would like to suggest a small improvement. The packages are delightful, but they are hard to see because the icon is so dark in comparison to other factorio icons and items on the ground. I would suggest brightening the icon somehow. Also thank you for adding stack size to the options, if you really want to go the extra mile you could add an option to insert a stack size of the items into the box, for example circuits would be 200 but plates would only be 100, or add a multiplier so you could change that size too but still be proportional! I look forward to more packaged products from MrDiesel Enterprises!

New response