More Bobs!: Core deprecated

by Xagros

Extends additional add-ons for all of the Bob's mod

5 years ago

b Error on startup

5 years ago

I get the following Error Message on loading the game with your mod: Failed to load mods: Error while loading item prototype "flame-tank" (item-with-entity-data): Prototype "flame-tank" registered twice Modifications: More Bobs!

Do you know the reason behind this?

5 years ago

I get the following Error Message on loading the game with your mod: Failed to load mods: Error while loading item prototype "flame-tank" (item-with-entity-data): Prototype "flame-tank" registered twice Modifications: More Bobs!

Do you know the reason behind this?

I am checking and fixing existing errors. Thank you for your feedback. Can you send me a list of used mods?

5 years ago

I'm also having the same error, it is because of a conflict with Tanks! for Bobs!.

Does this mod completely replace Tanks! for Bobs! and thus it can be removed or does it only have parts?

5 years ago

I'm also having the same error, it is because of a conflict with Tanks! for Bobs!.

Does this mod completely replace Tanks! for Bobs! and thus it can be removed or does it only have parts?

The toggle can be found by looking at the mod options. And I plan to upload a stable version sooner or later. Thank you.

New response