More Bobs!: Core deprecated

by Xagros

Extends additional add-ons for all of the Bob's mod

5 years ago

b Research Issue

5 years ago

I seem to be having an issue with what compression/decompression recipes go with what tier of Stacking Beltbox research for Deadlock's Stackers. I have full Bob's, Deadlock's Stacking beltboxes, this mod, MiniLoaders, and a couple others that shouldn't affect belts. the recipies seem to be spread out amongst the tiers of beltbox researches, and tin plates, as well as many other early to early-mid game plates from bobs seem to require the final tier of beltbox research, which I don't reasonably expect to get to for quite some time. Is this intentional? or a bug. Starting a new game doesn't seem to fix the issue, and it seems to work stacking vanilla items just fine.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I seem to be having an issue with what compression/decompression recipes go with what tier of Stacking Beltbox research for Deadlock's Stackers. I have full Bob's, Deadlock's Stacking beltboxes, this mod, MiniLoaders, and a couple others that shouldn't affect belts. the recipies seem to be spread out amongst the tiers of beltbox researches, and tin plates, as well as many other early to early-mid game plates from bobs seem to require the final tier of beltbox research, which I don't reasonably expect to get to for quite some time. Is this intentional? or a bug. Starting a new game doesn't seem to fix the issue, and it seems to work stacking vanilla items just fine.

When activating the mod option "Deadlock's stack & crate for Bob's materials", a crating item is added for Bob item. I am currently working on another work, so I did not care about the balance of that part. If you need it, I will arrange it. If you do not like my current settings, I recommend that you first disable it(Options-Mod options).

5 years ago

I suppose what I meant is, I would prefer that all the recipes added for compatibility between Bob's and Deadlock's were available as soon as research is done for the first tier of Deadlock's stack & crate.

So yes, I need the crafting items to be available immediately, instead of after later researches.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I suppose what I meant is, I would prefer that all the recipes added for compatibility between Bob's and Deadlock's were available as soon as research is done for the first tier of Deadlock's stack & crate.

So yes, I need the crafting items to be available immediately, instead of after later researches.

As you say, it's an abnormal condition. So I have confirmed that it works normally in your mod composition(Bob + My mod + Deadlock mod + miniloader). Could you show me a save file or picture?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

here's a picture showing the Stacking recipe for tin plates (early game) in research 5 (mid-late game). This is in a brand new save. and is consistent with what i see in other saves.

https://imgur.com/a/W5K0gIW

5 years ago

Here's another picture showing the above, but this time i disabled all mods besides the ones you had enabled. I'm not sure how to share a save file.
https://imgur.com/a/x2YSsP3

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Just to clarify, I have most of the bob's mods.

5 years ago

Here's another picture showing the above, but this time i disabled all mods besides the ones you had enabled. I'm not sure how to share a save file.
https://imgur.com/a/x2YSsP3

Thank you. I will release the revised version on the weekend.

New response