More Bobs!: Core deprecated

by Xagros

Extends additional add-ons for all of the Bob's mod

5 years ago

g Issues with shiny icons, bio industries, air filtering advanced

6 years ago

Multiple issues.
1. The "More ShinyBobs!" setting overwrites a lot of the graphics implemented by ShinyBobGFX, which (imo) look a lot better than the ones added by this mod.
2. Disabling the "More ShinyBobs!" setting allows the ShinyBobGFX, but also disables the sorting by this mod. Sorting and graphics should be separate options (hence why ShinyBobGFX only changes gfx, and ShinyIcons only changes sorting)
3. With "More ShinyBobs!" enabled, the Bio Garden is separated from the rest of the Bio Industries buildings.
4. The original Air Filter mod is supported (and the Bio Garden ends up next to these machines, if both are present, with More ShinyBobs! enabled), but not the new Air Filter Advanced mod, which adds more tiers of air filtering machines.
5. With "More ShinyBobs!" enabled, 2 of the air filter machines (which shared a name with the old mod) get moved to their own row, but the rest are left by themselves.

(prototypes/moreshinybobs/order.lua lines 415-430)

6 years ago

Hi, Kryzeth. Thank you for your good feedback. I have updated the work with bug fixes, and there are some areas that are insufficient. I will make updates as I update. I'm so glad you came back. :D

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

1.There are not many items I have overwritten ShinyBobGFX. I'll categorize it as a setting option, but let me know if you need additional categories.

2.Please expect the next version! :)

3.I will modify the algorithm.

4and5.I will check the list and add it. Thank you for your feedback.

6 years ago

Glad to be back, thanks! I never really left tbh, just didn't have much reason to update. My 2 mods were basically stable, but there were definitely some features and minor bugfixes to implement that built up while I was away.

Me and Zombiee have actually been discussing a bit about this mod, and you're right, not too many graphics get overwritten. Just the electronics were definitely noticeable; ShinyBob's are supremely prettier than the old ones used by this mod. Looking forward to the options and updates though.

Although I may have accidentally convinced Zombiee to add compatibility for Bio Industries and Air Filter Advanced in his own mod, meaning any sorting done to them by this mod will be overwritten...

6 years ago

Thank you for all the fixes and improved compatibility.

New response