More Bobs!: Core deprecated

by Xagros

Extends additional add-ons for all of the Bob's mod

5 years ago

i Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes for Bob's materials (Discussion)

6 years ago

Please write your opinion here.

6 years ago

My opinion is that you've reproduced, altered and redistributed my code.

From the license for the mod:

1. Conveying Modified Source Versions.
    You may convey a work based on the Program, or the modifications to produce it from the Program, in the form of source code under the terms of section 4, provided that you also meet all of these conditions:

a) The work must carry prominent notices stating that you modified it, and giving a relevant date.
b) The work must carry prominent notices stating that it is released under this License and any conditions added under section 7. This requirement modifies the requirement in section 4 to “keep intact all notices”.
c) You must license the entire work, as a whole, under this License to anyone who comes into possession of a copy. This License will therefore apply, along with any applicable section 7 additional terms, to the whole of the work, and all its parts, regardless of how they are packaged. This License gives no permission to license the work in any other way, but it does not invalidate such permission if you have separately received it.
d) If the work has interactive user interfaces, each must display Appropriate Legal Notices; however, if the Program has interactive interfaces that do not display Appropriate Legal Notices, your work need not make them do so.

6 years ago

Ok. Thank you, Deadlock989 :)

6 years ago

Are the ores of angels currently supported, if not could you please add support for them? Thanks!

6 years ago

I was thinking about asking that myself, both the regular ore and the crushed ore at t1

6 years ago

Thank you for your good feedback. I will add Angel minerals in the next update.

6 years ago

No no no, Thank you!! 😃

6 years ago

Also your mod conflicts with pyanodon's mod high tech, and I'd love to use them together... Thanks again there is more information in the thread for that mod, I'll add in the link in a bit.

6 years ago

Clowns ores for angelbob also would be appreciated! 😃

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I solved the problem thanks to your feedback. The following tests were done with Bob's mods + Angel's mods + AAI mods + Py's mods. Please wait for updates.

6 years ago

Awesome, thank you!

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Hmm if I gave you a list of intermediate items from pyanodon's mod suite would you add support for them as well? This wouldn't be for a little while my save is still young and it's going to be a while before I even know exactly what makes sense to do this for. This is a crazy combination of mods, it's a little overwhelming at times, but it's awesome!

6 years ago

Hmm if I gave you a list of intermediate items from pyanodon's mod suite would you add support for them as well? This wouldn't be for a little while my save is still young and it's going to be a while before I even know exactly what makes sense to do this for. This is a crazy combination of mods, it's a little overwhelming at times, but it's awesome!

It is possible for Angel&Bob. But even if you help me, this will take a long time because I have little knowledge of Py mod. If you can help me and it does not matter if it takes a little time, I will try that.

6 years ago

I'll see what I can do, it will be awhile before I even know what to do ad stacking and crating for, I've only got a few hours on my save so far, and there is a real long way to go, I'm also using spacex and various other things on top of that stuff. Obviously I am not concerned about the smaller mods for this. Thanks again, I'll let you know when I have a better idea of what needs to be done. 😃

5 years ago

thers a deadlock stackoing fopr py mod though

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

thers a deadlock stackoing fopr py mod though

Thank you for telling me. I will not proceed with Py mod and also ask Deadlock989 to put my mod on the third party mod list. :)

New response