More miniloaders

by Jakzie

Adds more miniloaders from Miniloader mod for some modded transport belts. Includes miniloaders for One More Tier, Xander Mod, Iper Belt, Hiladdar's Belts and 5Dim. Adds compatibility with RitnMechanic. Includes an API for mod creators to add their own miniloaders.

Content
2 years ago
1.0 - 1.1
Logistics

b Fail to load mod (fixed in 1.0.6)

3 years ago

Hi I seem to be getting the following error when trying to load your mod (1.0.5) together with Miniloader (1.13.0), Hiladder's Belts (1.1.0) and Krastorio 2 (1.0.12) :

Failed to load mods: more-miniloaders/miniloaders.lua:146: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
more-miniloaders/miniloaders.lua:146 in function 'modify_miniloader'
more-miniloaders/data.lua:53 in main chunk

This error pops up when all of Miniloader's options in the mod settings have been switched off. If any of Miniloaders settings are on, "Miniloader", "Krastorio 2" and "More Miniloaders" all crash.

I am running Factorio 1.1.3 (build 57185).

3 years ago

Hello, thanks for letting me know, I found what the problem is and I'll fix it in the next update. Also I see you were tweaking some settings... just make sure the "Enable standard miniloaders" setting is on, my mod doesn't yet support having that off and it probably won't in the next update either.

3 years ago

Thanks for the reply. Will put all the settings back to normal. Figured I would try a few options, maybe one of the settings were messing around, but thanks for the feedback and great mod!

New response