More miniloaders

by Jakzie

Adds more miniloaders from Miniloader mod for some modded transport belts. Includes miniloaders for One More Tier, Xander Mod, Iper Belt, Hiladdar's Belts and 5Dim. Adds compatibility with RitnMechanic. Includes an API for mod creators to add their own miniloaders.

Content
2 years ago
1.0 - 1.1
Logistics

g Hiladdar's Belts

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Make it work with Hiladdar's Belts Please and thanks! Also Hiladdar's has a multiplier for their belt speed so I don't know if loaders could match that or just base speed but either way, either way thanks for helping out, saw the mod and saw that you said if you want a port version to just ask so here is my request :)

3 years ago

Here they are. Miniloaders copy the speed of underground belts so multiplier setting works just fine.

3 years ago

Costs appear to be perfectly balanced as far as I can tell, great addition and amazing work you do on your stuff. Kudo's Man, thanks so much.

3 years ago

Jakzie, thank you for this mod. Within Hiladdar's belt, the belt speed, can be adjusted by the player via the player's belt speed multiplier setting from the set up mod setting screen, and that setting is used to determine the research and assembly cost of the various belt tiers.

Beyond that, I'm willing to support you, and should there be any significant changes to Hiladdar's Belts, my intent is to provide you a heads up.

SkornClaw, I can not speak for this mod, but based on my earlier testing, loaders should be able to handle higher speeds.

Hiladdar

3 years ago

Thanks for support Hiladdar, if you want you can use the API to add the miniloaders yourself in your mod and tweak everything in a way you want to. Just let me know if you'd like to do that and I'll remove the miniloaders from the mod.

3 years ago

Thank you for the offer to remove, but no need.

I apply several principles KISS (Keep It Stupidly Simple) and if it ain't broke don't fix it. Neither of our code is broken, you have a great solution which is simple, so let's keep things as is.

Hiladdar

New response