Module Requester

Provides tools for requesting robot installation and removal of modules from machines

Utilities
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

b Right clicking doesn't offer customization

4 years ago

Mod is a wonderful and much needed addition to the game. But, you say by "right clicking" I can customize any of the blueprints. Right click where? In the item GUI, right click does nothing. Right clicking on the map also does nothing. Also, the custom module adder does nothing unless it is customized... No idea if I'm doing it wrong or if there is a bug.

4 years ago

+1
0.17.79 steam
win 10

4 years ago

The toolbar added in 0.17 unfortunately doesn't support the right-click action. Should still work if you right click it in your inventory, though since it's still busted in the toolbar we should probably have a different way to pop the config dialog. Preferences?

4 years ago

I'm using the 18.x.x versions. I'm fine with right clicking working in the inventory, but if you cannot get that to work how about some way of "copying" a set of modules already in a building to be "pasted" in others?

4 years ago

Fixed a bug that prevented inventory right-click in latest 0.18 release, thanks! As far as pasting, hmm - might be able to just tie in to the entity_copy_source on the player, and write the copied entity's module configuration to buildings selected with the tool. I'll make a note to see if I can get that working.

4 years ago

Trying out the new version, you've fixed the right click for the yellow, green, and blue modules, but for custom modules right click only opens a menu with a single box-filter. I think there should be 4 box-filters, and the player can choose to either put modules in them or leave them empty. For example, in the mid game it would be helpful to have a custom module script that only adds 1 Productivity and 1 Speed (This is good for green circuits, for example). Or 2 productivity, 1 speed (great for refineries). 3 speed and 1 productivity is another good one I would like to use the custom module script with.

Thanks for your work!!

4 years ago

Another bug perhaps related to your update, when I try to request a blueprint from the logistic robots, the blueprint icon is automatically deselected and the request is removed. Very strange.

3 years ago

now broken again in 1.1

3 years ago

oops nvm it's working, just very tiny box

New response