Modpack industrial revolution 2

industrial revolution 2 modpack to make it faster at the start of the game but still very rich and very long modpack industrial revolution 2 pour le rendre plus rapide en début de jeu mais toujours très riche et très long

Mod packs
1 year, 4 months ago

g unable to play 2.0.8

2 years ago

You locked the previous thread after saying "its good" I'd appreciate a little more assistance then suggesting there's no fault.

I want to play your mod pack and I'm finding it very difficult as I cannot download this mod pack in game.

Please kindly provide me further assistance as opposed to ignoring my request for help.

2 years ago

rhooo but I downloaded it and on my side it works in the game the mod packs updates itself

2 years ago

look in downloads ir2-howercraft is there so it's you who must make a mistake

2 years ago

I'll look tomorrow and get back to you. what version of factorio are you running on?

2 years ago

However, if I go in game to the mods page and sesrch for your mod pack I do get an error suggesting the hovercraft mod doesn't exist. I can search for it on mods.factorio.com but not in game?

[deleted message]
2 years ago

I removed the extension it looks like it no longer exists

2 years ago

enable to play 2.0.9

2 years ago

This seems to be working perfectly for me now.

Seems the functionality was merged into hovercrafts.

See https://mods.factorio.com/mod/IndustrialRevolution-Hovercrafts ; "Deprecated, these compatibility tweaks have been included in the Hovercrafts mod as of 1.2.0"

Many thanks for going to the effort of resolving this fault.

2 years ago

but you're welcome it's my goal to make my mod packs work !

2 years ago

Сделайте нормальное пвп и респавн рубиновэ

2 years ago

это не для пвп извините

This thread has been locked.