miniMAXIme: Character scaler and selector

by Pi-C

The player stands like a giant near the vehicles. Now you can adjust the size of your character -- and you can change your appearance at any time if you've other mods that provide extra characters!

Tweaks
2 months ago
0.16 - 2.1
43.5K

b Crash when dying

a month ago

The mod miniMAXIme: Character scaler and selector (2.1.0) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event minime::on_post_entity_died (ID 155)
Pi-C_lib/libs/assertions.lua:431: Wrong argument! nil is not a valid corpse prototype name!
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error'
Pi-C_lib/libs/assertions.lua:431: in function 'arg_err'
minime/scripts/corpse.lua:544: in function 'event_handler'
minime/scripts/events.lua:302: in function
<minime/scripts/events.lua:299>

10 days ago
(updated 10 days ago)

I get this error on 2.0.77 also. I don't have any proof or past error logs but this mod has been crashing my game on death ever since the release of 2.0. I tried to hack out the corpse.lua 544 line that causes the crash but there's only 539 lines in that file. idk if that assertion check is a minimaxme thing or a PI-C lib but maybe there's a way to make it return null or not render the corpse if a nil value is detected.

The mod miniMAXIme: Character scaler and selector (2.0.19) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event minime::on_post_entity_died (ID 153)
Pi-C_lib/libs/assertions.lua:431: Wrong argument! nil is not a valid corpse prototype name!
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error'
Pi-C_lib/libs/assertions.lua:431: in function 'arg_err'
minime/scripts/corpse.lua:544: in function 'event_handler'
minime/scripts/events.lua:302: in function <minime/scripts/events.lua:299>

10 days ago
(updated 10 days ago)

wow actually I think I found the problem. I disabled AAI Vehicles Chaingunner and the crash stopped happening. I'm using the latest version of that mod and this mod.

10 days ago

Could you provide a saved game where the error occurs?

New response