miniMAXIme: Character scaler and selector

by Pi-C

The player stands like a giant near the vehicles. Now you can adjust the size of your character -- and you can change your appearance at any time if you've other mods that provide extra characters!

Tweaks
a month ago
0.16 - 1.1

b [Fixed?] Error on new game

1 year, 1 month ago

hi, im new to factorio and to the mod scene in general. just downloaded this, and got this message when trying to start a new game:

The mod miniMAXIme: Character scaler and selector (1.1.23) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event minime::on_init()
First argument must be a number, table or string. Got: nil
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'on_event'
minime/scripts/events.lua:249: in function 'attach_events'
minime/control.lua:128: in function 'attach_or_detach'
minime/control.lua:155: in function 'init'
minime/control.lua:246: in function <minime/control.lua:243>

1 year, 1 month ago

Thanks for the report! If you can, update the game to version 1.1.77. If that's not possible (I think it could be an issue for people playing on Steam), you can actually remove line 249 of scripts/events.lua. I'll upload a fixed version when I'm done with yet another bug. :-)

1 year, 1 month ago

alright, just saw that on steam is still a beta realease, that you have manually select from the beta options. cheers!

1 year, 1 month ago

im on the stand alone version and this is also happening to me. 1.1.76 no updates available.

1 year, 1 month ago

im on the stand alone version and this is also happening to me. 1.1.76 no updates available.

Go to the main menu and change "Settings --> Other --> Enable experimental updates", then check for updates again!

1 year, 1 month ago

Should be fixed in 1.1.24!

New response