Marathon Mod Automated

Automatically increases the resource costs of most recipes causing a marathon game. The will require the players to scale a larger factory and use rail to reach the end game. WARNING: Incompatible with marathon mod.

Tweaks
6 years ago
0.14 - 0.15

g Update to 0.15

7 years ago

I know there are "expensive" recipes, but so far I don't think these have been set in bobs/angels mods so currently there is no way to make a marthon game with these mods. Is there any intent to update this mod to 0.15?

7 years ago

Yup, not to mention the lack of the 1 ore - 5 plates ratio and tons of other great changes that the vanilla marathon option does not cover. After playing the marathon mod I simply cannot return to vanilla anymore :(
So I'd also love to know if updates to 0.15 are planned.

7 years ago

That is indeed unfortunate that bobs/angels don't support the "marathon" setting in-game. I'll look and see if this mod can be updated to add in-game marathon to bob's and angel's. It looks like they are mostly stable for now so that's good.

7 years ago

Cool. I don't think there have been any drastic changes to bobs or angels yet, they've mostly just been bringing them up to be compatible.

I think one of the issues was changes to recipes which are broken down into 'normal' and 'expensive'. Theres a post at https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=185&t=25468&sid=157d69994d7c62e01008ef288e3768a2&start=960 that might help.

Also, there is no more bobs config mod.

I've tried looking at your code, but I've never done anything in lua or factorio mod dev before. ;)

New response