Marathon Mod Automated

Automatically increases the resource costs of most recipes causing a marathon game. The will require the players to scale a larger factory and use rail to reach the end game. WARNING: Incompatible with marathon mod.

Tweaks
6 years ago
0.14 - 0.15

g New Bug :D

7 years ago

Fehler beim Laden von Mod "marathomaton 0.1.5"
marathomaton/data-updates.lua:20:
marathomaton/data.lua:284: attempt to perform arithmetic on field
'energy_required' (a nil value)

7 years ago

Thanks for the report! Should be fixed now.

7 years ago

Now its _data.lua 306, not 284 xD

7 years ago

Sorry i missed this. Is this still happening?

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Yes, it works .... but ....really ? :D It´s a little bit hard now, or ? I play with Bob´s exended. And a green Bottle need 20 Inserters, 70 Belts and 30 Basic technology components Packs and 175 Bronze ....a little tooooo much, or ? :D
The red Bottles need 50 Iron-wheels and 750 Copper plates the blue Science Packs are ...horroble xD

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

I see your issue - Bob's extended already increases science costs and is unconfigurable.

This mod is intended to apply extra difficulty on top of any existing recipe changes or difficulty tweaks.

I'll put in a config file to change that can disable changing science costs on this mod.

However, when I started this up, red bottles were 25 wheels/375 copper plate/15 sci-packs. Are you using another recipe mod on top of Bob's extended?

7 years ago

I have found the Problem. Natural evolution Expansion has doubled the Science cost .... I have fix this in the Config file ^^

New response