- Support exporting Game surface beside nauvis; useful for Space Exploration mod and others.
- When requesting to render only chunks with entities (default behavior), fallback to all
available chunks if no entities are found.
- Selection of which game surface to display; shows `nauvis` by default.
- Large change in mapshot.json format. The viewer is still backward compatible, but
old viewers will not be able to load new renders.
- Internal name of the subdirectories with the tile has changed to support multiple
surfaces to be rendered.
- Make it possible to run `serve` without a Factorio install.
- Better support for train stop names with mods
- Clean up of progress logging
- Show the position of all players.
- Static link to the latest version of a save.
- Show available mapshots per save & chronological order.
- Listing of available mapshots is now dynamic, which will open for more options.
- Reduced occurrence of vertical/horizontal lines visible between tiles.
- `prefix` is now considered a directory name. A slash is added automatically if needed.
- Bumped to 1.1, though there is no change between 1.0 and 1.1 impacting Mapshot.
- URL reflect the current view (position, zoom, layers), allowing to share specific positions
of the map.
- A button to zoom to a selected region (boxzoom).
- A slider to select zoom level.
- More precise zoom levels.
- Re-organized to be caching friendly.
- Cleaner subdirectories to more easily update the latest shot of a given save.
- Favicon added.
- Documentation of generated content.
- Add more directories where to find Factorio.
- Have `dev` command always show Factorio output.
- `dev` command serves content from npm build output for simpler dev cycle.
- Fix tilemax/tilemin when they would generate out-of-bound zoom values.
- Frontend is now generated, which will allow for imports & typescript.
- Frontend can contains more files; might allow for icons later.
- Fix breakage when no tags / train stations are present (https://github.com/Palats/mapshot/issues/1).
- Generate layer with train stations.
- Generate layer with chart tags (aka, map labels).
- Built-in HTTP server with listing of available mapshots, refreshing as new one are created.
- Windows build.
- Untested MacOS build.
- Do not look for Steam version as it does not integrate well with auto launcher.
- Improve detection of generation completion.
- Windows: fixed paths.
- Windows: do not close the console when run from explorer.
- Windows: when launch from explorer with no args, run in `serve` mode as a sane default.
- `go generate` runs properly on Windows.
- Build script for releases.
- Capture automatically only the base by default. This avoids generating lots of useless tiles.
- Host freely accessible example of generated output.
- Control for showing/hiding layers. For now, used for hiding debug info.
- Naming of the output from the mod command was ignoring the parameter.
- Added a "mapshot dev" to run Factorio with the mod setup for a dev workflow.
- Choice of work directory if desired.
- Split commands implementations.
- Moved mod code to its own subdirectory, and reworked generator location.
- CLI to automatically create mapshot without impacting saves (incl. achievements).
- Fixed mod command registration (it was not registered in some cases).
- Changed default max details to something prettier (and still not too slow).
- Added a command line tool.
- Moved tooling to Go.
- Initial release