Manual Inventory Sorting

Makes some tweaks to the way inventory sorting works. You can sort your inventory on demand or toggle auto-sort. It's also possible to sort chests, cars and cargo wagons.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1

b [0.17.79 < STABLE>] Incompatibilities

4 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Disables the Right Click in using the Blueprints,Deconstruction and Lassoing

[1.0] also the left clicks

4 years ago

I'm not even sure what you mean. I just tried all the right clicks I could think of in 0.18.19 and nothing seems out of the ordinary... I don't really want to make any more 0.17 releases anyway, so if there is a bug with that version then I'm sorry, but I won't be fixing it. Besides, 0.18 seems to be plenty stable to be played without much of a problem at this point.

That being said, if there is actually something broken in the current version, do let me know. Tho I'd appreciate a more detailed description of what it is that doesn't work next time...

3 years ago

unable to highlight entities using blueprint when it's installed. and the mouse buttons stopped working. i unstall the mod and they worked normally again.

3 years ago

Yeah that works perfectly fine for me. The mod doesn't even touch blueprints in any way, so I'd be surprised if it didn't.

The only thing I can imagine could possibly cause such an issue is if you set the shortcut for sorting to be your mouse buttons for whatever reason. Though if that's the case then the solution is just: Don't do that...

3 years ago

when i specifically add your mod my mouse buttons stop working and can't do any tasks , but after i uninstall the mod the buttons return to their normal functions

and i'm using [1.0] so there's definitely some incompatibilities to the mod but no error message to share

3 years ago

That must either be some other mod meddling with my stuff, a bug in the game, or something specific to your installation/system then. As I said, it works perfectly fine for me (and clearly lots of other people)...

First of all, do the mod's hotkeys work? As in, if you press shift+y (or shift+z, I'm not sure how factorio handles different keyboard layouts...), does it print stuff in the chat?
Second, is there anything suspicious in the controls settings? The mod should have perfectly normal looking bindings - things along the lines of shift+y, ctrl+q, ...

This should point out if there's actually a bug in the mod, or if another mod is doing something weird, but if that's all fine, could you try installing the mod into a completely fresh instance of factorio? Preferably the zip version, as that should be completely isolated. Don't even bother logging in, just get the latest zip, run it, install the mod and test it on a new sandbox game or something.

If that works, we know it's not a bug in the game, so it would probably have to be something with your install.
If it doesn't work, it would have to either be a bug in the game, or some system wide thing on you computer, neither of which I can do much about...

New response