|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||2.1.1 (4 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.13 - 0.17|
Ever wanted to split your stacks before inserting them into machines but still keep the inventory nicely sorted? Or perhaps you just wanted to organize the inventory to your liking?
Well then I'm here to save you from the trouble of opening the settings menu.
This mod adds various hotkeys and settings to allow you to sort your inventory exactly the way you want to.
- A hotkey to sort inventory (default: "shift + q")
- A hotkey to sort the currently open chest, car or wagon (default: "ctrl + q")
- GUI to sort inventory
- A hotkey to toggle auto-sort (default: "shift + y")
Part inventory sorting (toggled from the options)Removed in 2.0 because the new system doesn't allow it
Note that the game's auto-sort has to be disabled for the player inventory sorting features to work.
If you only want to use the chest sorting features and have auto-sort on, leave the game's auto-sort on, but make sure the mod's auto-sort is off, so the inventory doesn't get sorted twice.
All hotkeys are customizable in the game's settings.
- "shift + q" = sort inventory
- "ctrl + q" = sort open chest
- "shift + y" = toggle auto-sort
Any feedback or suggestions are welcome!
You can also ask questions on the forum!