Manual Inventory Sorting

Makes some tweaks to the way inventory sorting works. You can sort your inventory on demand or toggle auto-sort. It's also possible to sort chests, cars and cargo wagons.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1

b Server crash because of your mod

4 years ago

Here is the log :
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event manual-inventory-sort::on_gui_opened (ID 83)
manual-inventory-sort/control.lua:47: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
manual-inventory-sort/control.lua:47: in function 'sort_player'
manual-inventory-sort/control.lua:112: in function <manual-inventory-sort/control.lua:107>
69317.928 Error ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:92: MultiplayerManager failed: "The mod Manual Inventory Sorting caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event manual-inventory-sort::on_gui_opened (ID 83)
manual-inventory-sort/control.lua:47: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
manual-inventory-sort/control.lua:47: in function 'sort_player'
manual-inventory-sort/control.lua:112: in function <manual-inventory-sort/control.lua:107>"
69317.928 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:776: updateTick(23805375) changing state from(InGame) to(Failed)
69317.928 Quitting: multiplayer error.

Please can you fix it :D

4 years ago

I can't seem to be able to reproduce this... What were the exact circumstances when this happened? Namely, do you have any players with non-default controllers or something like that?

4 years ago

I'm playing with Space Exploration (maybe your non default controllers come from there) and Krastorio and AAI (lite version).
I think i was into the "god mod" (via space exploration / checking my planets)

4 years ago

Yea, that sounds like a dangerous combination, I'll give it another go tomorrow

4 years ago

So I think I fixed this in 2.1.2. Hopefully I didn't also break something else :| Let me know if it's still broken.

4 years ago

i'll put back on my server ;)

New response